Support Harley Helping Hands through your everyday online shopping. At www.giveback.org you can shop at 400+ merchants and a percent of your purchase will go to Harley Helping Hands at no additional cost to you. The merchant will donate a percent of your purchase to Harley Helping Hands.
Simply follow the easy steps to get set up, then shop and earn money for Harley Helping Hands!
Step 1: Visit www.giveback.org
- Click "Sign Up For an Account."
- You will be prompted to enter your email address and select a password for your account.
Step 2: Find Harley Helping Hands
- Click "Find a Charity" and type Harley Helping Hands in the search box.
- Select Harley Helping Hands (you will see our logo) from search results.
- Click "Follow/Add" under the "Get Involved" menu on the right side of your screen.
- Click the "Follow in My Foundation" green button from the pop-up window.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear if done correctly.
Step 3: Download the GiveBack Shopping App
- After your account has been created and you have selected "Harley Helping Hands" as your charity, return to the GiveBack.org homepage and click "Shop & Earn" icon or download the app. This app can be used on desktop and laptop computers and will stay on your browser whenever you shop at participating online merchants.
Step 4: Donate
- Log in to your GiveBack.org account at www.giveback.org.
- From the "Quick Navigation" icon in the upper right corner, click "Donate Now."
- Select Harley Helping Hands from the drop-down menu and enter the amount you would like to donate. The amount available is shown in your "Account Balance" snapshot. You can also add an additional amount to donate if you select "Add Funds."
- Click "Give Now."
- NOTE: The money you accumulate in your GiveBack.org account will not become available to donate until you have exceeded the merchant's return window.
Since it's founding in 2009, Harley Helping Hands has provided over $400,000 in financial support to adults battling brain cancer.
Keep in Touch
Sign up for our newsletter, and you'll receive updates on events, grant recipients, news within the brain cancer community, and more.